Independent Insurance Agents vs. Captive Agents
BIG SWFL, however, are able to source from a variety of reputable national and local providers. We have the flexibility to offer a broader range of options at highly competitive prices, so you get a personally tailored plan to suit your needs and budget.
Best of all, we are able to offer unparalleled and unbiased advocacy to our customers, from quote through claims. As your needs and your life changes, you can switch coverage, and companies if necessary, without finding a new agent.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices, because agents can access the insurance coverage from multiple companies.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant, working with you to help explain the different types of insurance and determining your unique needs.
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
- Is a “value hunter,” who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products, such as home, renters, auto, and business insurance.
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep it current.
There are several ways to buy insurance, and you may not realize the benefits an independent agent can provide. For example, independent agents represent, on average, eight different insurance carriers and research these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage, and service. Overall, customer satisfaction is the key to an independent agent’s livelihood. So, serving you is your independent agent’s most important job!